1333 Sargent Avenue SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
Located on this tight-knit East Atlanta Village street - don't be surprised when your neighbors host regular get-togethers. Make the most of your investment by finishing the nearly 500 ft above your detached 2-car garage for short term rental (STR), studio, or in-law suite for an immediate equity boost and passive income. Enhance your experience on this deep lot by creating a backyard oasis with up to 32 ft of land from the back of the garage to the property line. This newer build home features an open floor plan, freshly painted primary floor walls and refinished hardwoods. Entertainer's kitchen has double ovens, 5-burner drop in gas range, under counter space saver microwave in large island and overlooking living room w/ gas fireplace. Escape to your generously sized owner's suite with tray ceilings, dual walk-in closets, French doors to bath w/ dual vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. Loads of private gated parking. Fully fenced yard, newer zoned HVAC, attic storage, private back deck, newer roof and water heater. Enjoy an array of nearby outdoor activities including the South River Trail / PATH access, Constitution Lakes, Gresham Park, Brownwood Park and more. Walk to the East Atlanta Village for dining, drinks, entertainment and farmer's market.
- MLS #7119518
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesDisappearing Attic Stairs, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2003
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions50x185x50x185
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Origins Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 9:30pm