4993 Gunnison Trace
Suwanee, GA 30024
Mediterranean masterpiece in The River Club is a true labor of love with no detail overlooked. With Italian, French and Napa influences, this home has been featured in magazines Construction by Capitella Homes and designed by TS Adams to make sure every detail was true to study. Highlight of some of these details include the Tower, the placement size and style of windows, the extra depth of the walls and window wells, the aggregate driveway and the custom chimney caps. In addition to amazing details, the home boasts 6 bedrooms with the Primary Suite on Main. Main Kitchen with brick barrel vault ceiling with exposed beams, custom vent hood and cabinetry with 12' island. Prep kitchen tucked away with Subzero refrigerator and freezer, Wolf microwave and oven,Bosch dishwasher, open shelving and a pass through window to the grilling deck. The Formal Dining Room is highlighted by 1000 bottle temperature controlled wine cellar. Herring bone pattern in fumed oiled finished hardwood flooring mix with Greek limestone beautifully to allow the use of Nano doors to bring the outside in for maximum enjoyment. Upstairs boasts 4 ensuite bedrooms and Family Retreat/Club Room. Elevator service to all three floors. The terrace is level is full of light and all the same details you would hope for! Concrete bar with full appliances, a conversation area, a large media room for gathering, a home gym with rubber flooring, pool/spa bath with sauna, and luxurious guest suite. Gracious entertaining is made easy with additional panoramic doors opening to poolside. All landscaping selections were studied to be in keeping with the architecture with an Olive Tree right outside the front courtyard entrance. Did I mention the "Secret Garden"?
- SubdivisionThe River Club
- Zip Code30024
- ElementaryLevel Creek
- JuniorNorth Gwinnett
- HighNorth Gwinnett
- MLS #7039616
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Sauna, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Outside
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Built In2016
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, On Golf Course
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: River Club Realty, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 9, 2023 2:01pm