1150 West Garmon Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30327
Behind a massive gate is a spectacular residence constructed of stone, limestone and slate on almost two acres of breathtaking grounds. Harrison Design was the Principle design firm for the entire property including the landscape design, and all interior finishes and furnishings. Located in a very private estate neighborhood in North Buckhead (30327) but technically in Sandy Springs. This exceptional neighborhood is extremely desirable for many reasons including privacy with 2 acre minimum lot sizes. The property is 10 minutes from Buckhead shopping, restaurants and great schools, both public and private. Current owners moved in 2020 and the house feels like new construction with the latest in finishes. Timeless in design and transitional in style. It is rare to find a residence with 12' ceilings on the main and terrace level with wide plank Walnut floors, tons of windows that capture property views in the front and back of the property. Breathtaking kitchen, breakfast, family and loggia have views of the front of the property and the back by the pool. Double quartzite islands with custom cabinetry by Kingdom. Wall of glass at the sink views of the gardens and the property. Loggia with fireplace outside of family room overlooks the pool. Wine bar, SubZero, Wolf, double dishwashers, coffee stations and views galore in the front gardens and back. Mature trees and landscape all around the property make the property feel like a completely private retreat. Upstairs has 5 bedrooms that include a guest apartment and upstairs living room and laundry. The dream terrace level is all glass and triple sets of doors out to the pool. It is like another whole level of gorgeous living spaces. Add a golf simulator instead of the pool table! This level has the best bar with the works including a beer tap. The new custom glass and stone wine room next to the bar is a beautiful viewing feature on this level. Exercise in the gym with yoga room, steam and sauna and then sit outside on the patio or go for a swim. New pool house with bar, wood burning stone fireplace and outdoor fire pit, 2 baths, guest space and retractable screens. New conditioned potting room with half bath for the gardener. Open living spaces flow smoothly throughout the house with the primary suite and study off to the left with patio that overlooks the property and two sets of motorized blinds for light control. This home is turn-key ready. Control4 automated smart home with lighting, music, and security. Elevator. Whole house generator. Energy efficient closed cell foam insulation. 4 car garage and oversized motor courts complete the property. Impossible to build a home of this size and this amount of land again at this price.
- MLS #7036915
- Half Baths6
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In2015
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 9:30pm