4874 Kettle River Point
Suwanee, GA 30024
Welcome to this exceptional Culver-built home on one of the most desirable streets in The River Club.This impeccable home overlooks the fourth hole and boasts luxurious finishes throughout.Open the decorative double front doors to the grand two-story foyer with barrel-vaulted ceilings and a sweeping curved staircase. The formal study off the foyer is warmly appointed with cherry wood-paneled walls and architectural beams.The spacious floor plan provides a banquet-sized dining room with a coffered ceiling, an inviting living room with beautiful chevron hardwood floors, akeeping room with a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and access to the covered, fireside porch, perfect for outdoor dining year-round. You will fall in love with the newly renovated chef's kitchen that features top-of-the-line appliances, dishwasher, a French farmhouse sink, exposed Chicago brick, hand-planed hardwood floors, beamed triple barrel vault ceiling, butler's pantry, wine cooler, ice maker and breakfast room. The owner's retreat impresses with a high coffered ceiling, intricate fireplace, two closets, spa-like bathroom with dual vanities, a soaking tub and an oversized frameless glass shower. The four suites on the second level each offer private bathrooms and large closets. The terrace level is an entertainer's dream with a gorgeous fireside living room, a handcrafted Brunswick bar with a full wine cellar and game room. Roam outside to the backyard oasis and enjoy the views from the firepit or the multiple covered seating areas. Additional features include an elevator, four-car garage plus room for a golf cart, two laundry rooms and modern lighting. This home truly has it all with unparalleled quality and attention to detail.
- MLS #6903587
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2009
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 19, 2021 9:30pm