725 Cogdell Ridge
Milton, GA 30004
Stunning European home w/French Country influences, designed by Tim Bryan & Eduardo Contreas, full custom build by Capstone Building Group Inc. Many details! Custom inlay cabinetry/vanities throughout, oiled reclaimed white oak floors, hand-hewn reclaimed beams, stone fireplaces, professional grade appliances, handmade ingrain walnut & maple block island w/marble, imported tiles, groin & vaulted ceilings, rounded wall corner beads, Master has French curved ceiling/morning bar/private screened porch, Control4, gardens, outdoor kitchen, great for entertaining,professionally maintained, lake view, very private. The astute buyer will see the quality and value in this masterpiece, and the excellent Crabapple location. To reproduce this home could cost close to $4M or more and two+ years to build. A MUST SEE!
- MLS #6863196
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Outside, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cedar, Stone
- Built In2008
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Permeable Paving, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on May 12, 2021 9:01am