6055 Riverside Drive
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Extraordinary custom renovated gated estate perfectly situated on a beautiful 2.30 +/-acre level lot. Thoughtfully curated one level living with fine interior details. Outdoor living oasis includes a pool, oversized covered porch with fireplace and grilling patio overlooking private backyard. Sophisticated casual elegance sets the tone for this open light filled floor plan with high ceilings and hardwoods throughout. Chef's kitchen includes Commercial grade gas range, stainless appliances, walk in pantry, kitchen office and large island opening into fireside great room. Owners suite features a sitting area, his and hers walk in closets, master spa like bath with double vanities and wet room with frameless shower, Junior master suite includes sitting area, walk in closet, master bath with double vanities and walk in closet, 2 additional ensuite bedrooms with walk in closets. Other features on the main level include, a banquet size dining room, study, keeping room, mudroom, laundry room, full pool bath, powder bath, and bonus game room. Terrace level includes 5th bedroom, 6th full bath additional family room and storage. Unbeatable location in the heart of all Sandy Springs has to offer. Close proximity to Heards Ferry Elementary, Riverwood International Charter High School and private schools. Completion date is March 2022. Finishes can be selected at this time. Floor plan can be modified slightly. 5 car garage and pool.
- MLS #6843427
- SpecialInvestor Owned
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Floorplan, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1962
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 26, 2023 12:30pm