16168 Hopewell Road
Milton, GA 30004
Private, custom built estate home situated on 21.9 acres in a prime Milton location. The property made up of green pastures and wooded areas to protect it's privacy, is completely fenced with 4 board fencing and has a gated entrance. This home, with architectural details throughout and over 7,000 sq ft, is an entertainer's dream with an open floor plan and great indoor and outdoor living spaces. The main level consists of an entry way with a barrel ceiling and foyer with a marble floor inlaid decorative motif*the owner's suite which includes a breakfast bar, large custom closet, luxurious spa, sitting area with marble fireplace, and a private porch overlooking the property* a large dining room for entertaining guests* gentleman's study with a fireplace and coffered ceiling* a living room with stone fireplace and soaring high coffered ceiling that opens to an outdoor covered veranda with fireplace that overlooks the pool and scenic views of the pastures with a wooded backdrop* chef's kitchen with top of the line appliances with an adjoining second/prep kitchen* and a one of a kind family room with full bar and floor to ceiling stone fireplace. The second level hosts 3 secondary, ensuite bedrooms, all with their special design and features. Semi-finished basement. Additional structures on the property include an updated 2 bedroom guest home and a 4 stall barn.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6718130
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleFrench Provincial, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding, Stone
- Built In2005
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Pasture, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 5, 2020 12:00pm