515 W Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
Located on 2.2 private acres on Atlanta's most prestigious street, this extraordinary Buckhead estate has been TOTALLY UPDATED in 2020 to today's tastes while maintaining its breathtaking neoclassical details. Designed by William T. Baker and originally built in 2002, this masterpiece features stunning moldings, millwork and 12-25' ceilings throughout. Gorgeous Marble Kitchen w/custom white cabinetry, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances opens to the Keeping Room with fireplace (one of five) and beautiful, redesigned Limestone Screened Porch with fireplace. Grand Marble Foyer,Great Room with domed ceiling, exquisite Dining Room w/antique marble fireplace; fireside mahogany wood-paneled Study/Library; lovely Salon and Wet Bar open to exquisite groin-vaulted ceiling hall to fabulous Master Wing on main featuring fireside sitting room and bedroom overlooking the Pool, incredible Marble Bath and room-size, his and her walk-in closets. No expense was spared with all-new fixtures, hardware, electrical, flooring (including hardwoods, marble and limestone). Incredible Finished Terrace Level with Home Theatre, Full Bar/Second Kitchen, Wine Room, Gym with steam bath, Recreation and Billiard Rooms open to the gorgeous grounds featuring pool with new bluestone surround, completely re-done Pool House with kitchen and bath (not included in house full bath count) and breathtaking yard with new landscaping and pretty gazebo. Elevator to all levels, motor court and so much more!
- MLS #6679825
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2002
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Schools
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 1:45am