321 Edwards Brook Lane
Canton, GA 30115
Visually stunning and move in ready, Bella Vista Manor exhibits superior architectural design and symmetry. Welcoming with an understated radiance, this signature home is masterfully situated on 2.24 tranquil acres in Canton, the emerald heart of Cherokee County. This residence affords an impressive sweep of gardens with carefully nurtured landscaping creating an oasis of unbridled beauty. Gracious amenities are featured throughout this Chathambilt home including exceptional millwork, hardwood floors, and many architectural niches throughout.Culinary kitchen integrates captivating entertaining with ease and overlooks breakfast area and fireside family room. Banquet sized dining room and imposing gentleman's library flow with sophisticated radiance. Refined master retreat on main with luxurious bath and inviting fireplace. Exceptional finished terrace level features media room and expansive gaming and entertainment areas ideal for an active lifestyle. View filled rooms and screened porch are voluminous and open to sensational heated salt water pool bathed in sunlight and accented with inspired specimen trees and magnificent flora. Open floor plan! Pristine condition! Excellent schools!
- MLS #6595554
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Loft, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionDouble Sided, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2004
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Meeting Room, Park, Playground
- UtilitiesWell, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionCreek On Lot, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level, Pasture, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions234X324X313X236
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2021 11:01am