1060 Beacon Hill Crossing
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Commanding brick home is ideally situated on the 5th green of the prestigious Golf Club of Georgia and offers multiple vantage views of this impressive course. This exceptional home is a generously scaled oasis of flawlessly proportioned rooms. The view filled main rooms are voluminous and bathed in sunlight. Dramatic entrance foyer is flanked by banquet dining room. Chef's kitchen overlooks sunny breakfast area and keeping room with radiant fireplace. This pristine home boasts 4 bdrms, 3 full and 2 half baths.
- MLS #5374309
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesDisappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In1999
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- ServicesClubhouse, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
- Lot DimensionsPremium Golf Course Lot
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HARRY NORMAN REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2021 11:31am