2471 Brewer Way NE
Marietta, GA 30066
Welcome home to this stately 3-story cul-de-sac home with 3-car garage and a finished basement in sought-after Coventry community in Lassiter High School district! The beautiful hardwoods, vaulted foyer and 10-ft. ceilings on the main level are sure to impress. You’ll even fall in love with all the thoughtful details throughout this home, including living room built-in shelving and cabinets, stone fireplace, custom-trimmed ceilings, crown molding, wainscoting, and more. The main floor’s spacious, open design features an eat-in kitchen layout with views to the main living room with the stone fireplace as a gorgeous focal point. The kitchen boasts phenomenal counter space plus a large island, two sinks, granite counters, under-mount sink, custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and pantry. The main floor also walks out to your covered patio and paver patio for impressive outdoor living/entertainment spaces. Upstairs you will find another open living area/reading nook; a generous primary suite with huge bathroom and walk-in custom closet; three additional bedrooms, and the laundry room. One bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom, and the other two bedrooms share a “Jack and Jill” style bathroom with double sink vanity. The walk-out basement is an entertainer's dream and is the perfect space to host friends & family, where you find the 5th bedroom, full bath, living room, and a bonus storage closet! There is also a large unfinished space in the basement perfect for a gym or to have that desired additional indoor storage. Additional features include a large covered back porch; paver patio space with fire pit; and intricate landscaping front & back, fully-fenced backyard; outdoor accent lighting, and a 3rd-car carriage-style garage with a sink. Updates include custom fixtures, shiplap ceilings in the master and dining rooms, updated paint paint, and an updated half bathroom on main. Conveniently located near main highways, shopping, and restaurants. Rocky Mount Elem., Mabry MS, and Lassiter HS are all within .75 miles of the home! This property boasts over 5,000 SF of impeccable craftsmanship and is completely move-in ready to enjoy making it your own!
- ElementaryRocky Mount
- MLS #7157959
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Electric Air Filter, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In2014
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rain Gutters
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Bolst, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 24, 2023 12:03pm