4535 Forest Peak Circle
Marietta, GA 30066
East Cobb's Sought-After Highland Pointe Community offers this Traditional Hardcoat Stucco. 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath on Full Basement with a bonus room. Lovely Screened Porch w/ Trex Decking and TV capability gives Serenity or Party Flare. Eat Dinners on Nice Trex Deck Leading to Stone Patio perfect for Parties around the Fire Pit. Interior offers Recessed Lighting, Flat Ceilings, & New Paint. Hardwoods throughout Main Level. All New Carpet Upstairs. Eat-in Kitchen w/ Bar & Casual Dining, Granite Counters, SS Appliances, Coffee Bar (Stubbed for Sink). Back Staircase leading to Bonus Room. Family Room features Built-In Shelves & Gas Log Fireplace. Addt'l Office/Living Room w/ Sliding Doors . Upstairs Master w/ Tray Ceiling & New Master Bath w/ Vaulted Ceiling Stunning Shower & Whirlpool Tub, Quartz Counters. 2 Walk-In Closets. Adjoining Sitting Room/Office w/ 2nd Fireplace (Gas Starter) as well as separate Bonus Room w/ Rear Staircase access. 3 addt'l Large Bedrooms w/ Hall Bath w/ Double Sinks. Full Finished Basement (could easily configure for Bedroom & Bathroom if desired). Newer HVAC Systems. Low maintenance yard. Amenities include Swim/Tennis, Trails around Sweat Mountain, 2 Lakes ,and Clubhouse. Awesome Neighborhood with tons of events for kids, families and adults. Truly Incredible. Award Winning Schools: Davis, Marby, Lassiter (RANKED by U.S. Newsweek as #365 High School Nationally).
- SubdivisionHighland Pointe
- Zip Code30066
- CountyCobb - GA
- ElementaryDavis - Cobb
- MLS #7156646
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDisappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionStucco, Vinyl Siding
- Built In1988
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- ServicesClubhouse, Fishing, Homeowners Association, Lake, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions103x145x102
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 24, 2023 12:31pm