1284 Oxford Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Rare Opportunity for a completely renovated, classic 1929 Historic Druid Hills tudor. Updated conveniences enhances the original architectural charm in this spacious classic. Beautifully renovated from door to door with abundant natural light throughout. The generous island serves as the center to the gourmet kitchen overlooking the fireside living room and patio. Along with this wonderful kitchen and family room, the main floor provides formal living room, dining room, a lovely sunroom/enclosed patio, 2 bedrooms, a full bath plus half bath, and a bonus casual (and large) den or reading nook. Upstairs you will find the owner's suite, two additional en-suite bedrooms, a very large laundry area and multiple additional storage options. Wake up every morning in this large owner suite with two walk-in closets, separate shower and tub, water closet and double vanity. Easy access to storage/attic space from within the home plus attic space above. Walk-out back yard includes a handsome patio with fireplace, grill/BBQ area plus a water feature providing that relaxing background to all your outdoor events. Huge garage easily fists 2 large vehicles along with room for storage, and that all important 2nd fridge. Looking for even more...don't miss the space above the garage; perfect for an office, game room, gym/yoga studio, workshop, art studio, the options are unlimited. Large yard, 2 blocks to Emory Village.
- MLS #7147318
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesCrown Molding, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1929
- ParkingGarage, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Lighting, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Storage
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Private
- Lot Dimensions196 x 60
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 1, 2022 12:30pm