8310 Saint Marlo Fairway Drive
Duluth, GA 30097
Elegance abounds with this FABULOUS CUSTOM HOME with Circular Drive and three car side entry garage on one of the BEST GOLF COURSE LOTS available. EXTENSIVE MILLWORK throughout. As you enter the home through the double Castle Doors you enter into a GRAND Marble two story FOYER. The Banquet sized Dining Room with crown molding, perfect for all your Entertaining is on the left. On the right you have the Gentleman's Library with Built-in bookshelves, Vaulted Ceiling, Fireplace and French Doors. As you enter into the GRAND ROOM, you have a wall of windows that overlook the oversized COVERED LOGGIA extending the entire back of home which provides excellent views of the amazing LAKE and GOLF COURSE on the 4th Green. Great views of the lush Golf Course and Lake are seen from many rooms during ALL seasons of the year. Also in the Grand room are custom Cabinets along with the 2nd of the 4 Fireplaces within the home. FABULOUS CHEFS NEW KITCHEN with OVERSIZED GRANITE ISLAND and tons of CUSTOM CABINETS with STAINLESS STEEL high-end appliances are a Chefs Dream. Again, perfect for entertaining. The Amazing remodeled KITCHEN opens to the MASSIVE KEEPING ROOM with built in Cabinetry and 3rd Fireplace all with gas logs. The MASTER is ON THE MAIN level also includes the 4th fireplace, has large walk in closets, very spacious updated Master Bathroom, Jetted SPA TUB, STONE SAUNA SHOWER and Granite Counter Tops. The upper level consists of a LOFT that was converted to an office with sitting area along with 3 Secondary Bedrooms one of which is ensuite and the other 2 bedrooms with connecting bathroom. The Finished Terrace Level consists of THEATER ROOM IN BASEMENT, Plumbed and wired for SECOND KITCHEN, Family gathering room, Game/Rec room, FLOOR to CEILING MIRRORED Exercise room, Craft Room, Full Bathroom. There are two additional areas for an optional 5th or 6th Bedroom to be completed. Lower level patio with great views of the Lake and Golf Course.. ADDITIONAL UPGRADES INCLUDE: Roof 10 yrs, 2 Water Heaters replaced, new coils for 2 HVAC systems, Gutters replaced 2 yrs, Replaced front windows with Pella Windows, Replaced Palladium Window, Added hardwood floors to the upstairs loft, exterior painted with Elastomeric Coating which is 10 times better than paint. Added additional insulation for additional energy efficiency, added NEW IRON FRONT DOOR and window above front door, refinished all hardwood flooring throughout the home. Added Custom Window Treatments and Plantation Shutters in Great Room and Master Bedroom. Freshly painted interior 2021 & 2022. Lush Lasdscapting throuhoug the entire property with Landscape Lighting in front and back of the home. The circular driveway has stone elevation around the entire front and stone walkway to the front door. The Front elevation is Hardcoat Stucco sealed with the Elastomeric Coating which holds up 10 times longer than paint, along with the STONE ACCENTS that surrounding the Castle Entry Doors and the PILLARS that frame the front patio enhances the true Elegance of this Home.
- MLS #7132436
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room
- BasementFinished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room, Living Room
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1996
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
- Lot Dimensions17860
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 1, 2022 11:31am