4734 Cuyahoga Cove
Suwanee, GA 30024
Old-world charm and handcrafted detail fill this Obie award-winning home located on a private cul-de-sac, just a short distance from The River Club front gate. Gas lanterns and beautiful arches greet you as you enter the covered front porch and inviting foyer. Follow exquisite walnut hardwood floors cut and planed from pole trees through the formal dining room and handsome fireside study with custom built-ins and pecky cypress wood. You will fall in love with the cozy living room featuring a brick fireplace, a wooden coffered ceiling and French doors that lead to the half-covered fireside porch with stone floors, perfect for entertaining. The chef's kitchen impresses with high-end appliances, bar seating, an oversized island with a second sink, floor-to-ceiling cabinets, a matching marble backsplash, a shiplap ceiling and brick accent walls. Enjoy the adjacent breakfast nook with a wooden conical ceiling and a wall of windows overlooking the lush backyard. The main-level owner's suite boasts wooden beams, a reading corner, two closets and a stunning bathroom with dual vanities, French tile floors salvaged from an old Parisian structure and a soaking tub under a large arched window and a barrel ceiling. Upstairs, four bedrooms and a sprawling home office with a built-in desk complete the second level. Roam to the terrace level to find a second full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and bar seating, a fireside living room, a theater with a convenient bar, a wine cellar, a private guest suite and access to the walk-out backyard with a covered porch and a stone patio. Additional features include three garages, modern lighting, luxurious accents and high ceilings. The River Club offers sought-after amenities such as a golf course, lighted tennis courts, an Olympic-sized pool and a gorgeous clubhouse. You will not want to miss this opportunity!
- MLS #7128014
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2006
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Lighting, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 1, 2022 11:01am