12715 Ebenezer Pond Court
Milton, GA 30075
One-of-a-kind stunning over 2-ACRE ESTATE, boasting a magazine-worthy custom modern farmhouse. (A new construction masterpiece) Offering unique curb appeal and something that you just don't ever see. This home and lot are one in a million! Breathtaking views of the lake from the wraparound porch all while offering the perfect open floor plan, walk out, top of the line ELEVATOR that goes to all 3 levels and 5 fireplaces, fabulously open Gourmet kitchen, with an enormous island, walk-in hidden pantry room, top of the line appliances, butler's pantry, cabinets to the ceiling and a lovely window over the sink which overlooks the backyard, sliding glass doors from the great room open up to a relaxing covered porch which features an outdoor fireplace, grilling area and a huge lot. The luxurious main-level owner's suite impresses with 2 fireplaces, views of the lake, coffee bar/beverage center, a cozy study and a glamour spa bath. Upper level has Four spacious bedroom suites, all with private bathrooms and walk-in closets, a huge loft area perfect for a second family room w/ beverage center, plus an additional loft area perfect for a computer/TV loft. Daylight partial finished basement with a second kitchen, bedroom suite, living room, laundry room, fireplace elevator and more. The yard dazzles with a front row view of the lake and a level football field size yard that would be perfect for a future pool. Wonderfully private and picturesque. Flat walk-out backyard is perfect. Beautiful custom finishes throughout. Three-car garage and a large, long stretch driveway, located in a Beautiful Community that's near excellent schools, restaurants, and shopping. Roswell, Crabapple the Avalon are only minutes away. This home will be ready for move-in in approximately 6 months.
- SubdivisionEbenezer Pond
- Zip Code30075
- CountyFulton - GA
- ElementaryCrabapple Crossing
- MLS #7116970
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Family Room, Living Room
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleFarmhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Built In2022
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Shopping, Park, Street Lights
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 24, 2023 11:02am