3782 Rock Ivy Trail NE
Roswell, GA 30075
Experience gracious living in this stunning lakefront, 6-acre, 5 bedroom, 4 full baths, 3 half baths, brick estate constructed with uncompromising quality and craftsmanship. Located in the exclusive gated community of Rock Ivy, just minutes away from downtown Roswell and in the sought-after Pope High school district. Nestled on one of the most magnificent and majestic properties in all East Cobb, this estate offers breathtaking views of Giliham’s lake and a private boat and fishing dock. This exquisite property is a rare find and an exciting opportunity to live life to the fullest; wonderfully removed, but perfectly convenient to all your everyday needs. Defined by unusual spaciousness and beauty, this property offers loads of lush landscaping surround, colorful European gardens bordering stone patios, an outdoor fireplace, koi fishpond with waterfall, huge flat grass areas for enjoyment, and the overall quiet beauty of the environment that surrounds you. The home, an award-winning Stephen Fuller design, combines the elegance of old-world architecture with modern amenities. It is gracious in size and upgrades, offering timeless architecture for luxurious yet comfortable living. Built with pride this home boasts exquisite custom appointments, sophisticated architectural features, and extensive trim, molding, and millwork throughout. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining, and the spectacular panoramic views seen from all main living areas create a seamless flow from inside to out. A wonderful main level features a lovely great room with a wall of windows, a gourmet kitchen with a chef’s island, keeping room with reclaimed ceiling beams and stone fireplace, sunny breakfast room that opens to a large covered porch with bluestone tiles, motorized retractable screens, and spectacular lake views, an office/library with bookshelves, cozy den with fireplace, laundry/scullery with loads of cabinetry, sink, and workstation, and a magnificent owner suite boasting fireplace, dressing room, his/her closets, luxury spa bath with his/her vanities, and French door to patio. Upstairs offers two spacious bedrooms; one with private bathroom, sitting area, and morning bar. Terrace level features additional entertaining area including large living area, billiard room, game room, theater, and two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and French doors opening to covered patios and beautiful backyard. Truly a one-of-a-kind setting and rare opportunity in East Cobb.
- MLS #7116498
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1995
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Lake
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Atl North
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 10:01pm