315 Lakeshore Road
Milton, GA 30004
Spectacular Stephen Fuller classic American country living design, built by award winning home builder, Loudermilk Homes. 4.37+/- acres with over 200' of private community lake frontage. Ultra-high-end construction on 3 levels over 12,000 sqft of living space including finished basement. 7 beds, 7 full baths, 3 half baths, primary bedroom on main level. Chef's kitchen with high end appliances, family room, great room, sun room, library/study, 2 laundry rooms, private dining with 2nd catering kitchen, butlerCOs pantry, porte-cochere entry to motor court with 4 car garage, infinity edge pool, professional landscaping, home theater, bar, wine cellar, rec room, guest suite, 2nd family/media room in basement, and more. The Milton area represents the best in American country living. The homestead at Milton is an exceptional new gated community of 30 luxurious homesites, from 3-10 acres, built on the former 180-acre Trophy Club of Atlanta golf course that has been meticulously landscaped and groomed for the past 3 decades. This extraordinary acreage is idyllic. With its pristine lake, gentle rolling hills, mature trees providing beautiful tree canopies, handsome arrival courts, classically inspired landscaping and architecture will ensure these one-of-a-kind homes will be destinations; they will not be competitive with one another, but rather confidently relaxed and independent. Separation, privacy, and visual respect will be essential drivers for each home design. Site planning guidelines will ensure compositions will never waver from what is important to the human eye. Beauty, proportion, balance, and graceful architectural solutions will all be the hallmarks of The Homestead at Milton.
- MLS #7113739
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Electric Air Filter, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- StyleEuropean, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding, Stone
- Built In2022
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGas Grill, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Lake/Pond On Lot, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 28, 2023 12:47am