8350 Beth Page Drive
Duluth, GA 30097
WHEN YOU LIVE HERE VACATIONS ARE REDUNDANT! ELEGANCE ABOUNDS in this brick and stone beauty situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, .9 acres, seasonal views of the LAKE and GOLF COURSE located in the COVETED and GATED ST MARLO COUNTRY CLUB! Heated SALT WATER POOL, waterfall, jacuzzi, firepit, 5 FIREPLACES (one outside), firepit, PUTTING GREEN, FOUNTAIN, SECRET GARDEN (lots of green space,) FRONT and REAR STAIRS, Brazilian hardwoods on the main level, LOFT, THEATER, BAR, WINE TASTING RM, WINE CELLAR, SAUNA, Control 4, LAUNDRY CHUTE, an abundance of millwork throughout and more! Enter the CASTLE IRON DOORS to the 2-STORY FOYER, LIBRARY with fireplace, banquet size dining room and 2-STORY GRAND ROOM with 2-STORY WALL OF WINDOWS; the chef's kitchen features SUBZERO, WOLF and KitchenAid stainless appliances with a bright breakfast area and open to the spacious and bright keeping room with EXPOSED BEAMS, 2 WALLS OF WINDOWS and stunning fireplace; walk out from the kitchen/keeping room to the veranda overlooking the private OASIS--a great place to unwind at the end of the day! The VAULTED OWNER'S SUITE on main with sitting area opens to the LAVISH BATH and large closet with his/her sides; the second level features a loft and 3 OVERSIZED ENSUITE bedrooms with large walk-in closets; the terrace level begins with the billiards room with EXQUISITE COFFERED ceiling and millwork, built-ins with secret door to EXERCISE ROOM and SAUNA, THEATER, REC ROOM, WINE CELLAR, WINE TASTING AREA, BAR, 5th large bedroom (currently set up as office), 5th bath with STEAM SHOWER, POKER/CARD AREA and walk out to the covered patio with grill viewing the lush gardens and pool. YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR DETAILS! TEXT AGENT FOR SHOWING APPT SATURDAY (9/17)!
- MLS #7113682
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2005
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Smart Decision- Sharon Dover And Associates
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 8:30pm