968 3rd Street
Alpharetta, GA 30009
URBAN EASE IN AVALON TOWNHOME Sophistication meshes beautifully with convenience in this polished ground-level townhome, featuring a three-sides brick exterior highlighted by a lovely front stoop and a large built-in planter beneath the front windows. Preceded by a brick accent wall and a light-filled entrance foyer accented with hardwood floors that continue up the stairs to the main level, this three-bedroom, three- and one-half-bathroom home is outfitted with an elevator shaft and offers 3,200+/- square feet of space on three levels. Interior highlights include plantation shutters and crown molding throughout, and the first-floor bedroom and full bathroom are easily converted into a comfortable work-from-home space. Discover an open floor plan on the main level, where the gourmet kitchen flows easily into the dining and living areas and offers quartz countertops, pantry space, beautiful cabinets, professional series stainless steel appliances and an oversized island with a sink and seating. Take in unobstructed views and beautiful fall temperatures from a rooftop terrace accessed through French doors off the kitchen and dining area, and enjoy the sleek gas fireplace flanked by built-ins in the living room. A laundry room with storage and a half bathroom round out the second level. Venture upstairs to find two stunning carpeted en suite retreats. The modern primary bedroom features a tray ceiling, panoramic views, a walk-in closet and an en suite bathroom offering a double vanity with dual sinks, an oversized walk-in shower with accessible features and a sauna. The secondary en suite features a walk-in closet and a full bathroom with a walk-in shower. A rear-facing two-car garage provides extra space for storage and parking. Located in sought-after Avalon, this home is convenient to retail, dining, entertainment and more!
- MLS #7113653
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Multi Units, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room
- StyleEuropean, Townhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick Front, Frame
- Built In2014
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway
- ServicesDog Park, Guest Suite, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Sprinklers In Front, Zero Lot Line
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 10:01pm