14160 Birmingham LOT #3 Highway
Milton, GA 30004
Custom luxury home and lot, privately tucked away in the heart of Milton on a secluded private 4.85 acre lot. Property features an optional 3 acre lot with renovated guest house for a total of nearly 8 private acres. The house plan listed features a base version at 6,715 S.F. above grade and an upgraded version at 8,143 S.F. above grade. The design is an exquisite collaboration between Harrison Design and Milton Design+Build. The team produced this transitional inspired new construction opportunity to-be-built to customer specifications. From the high-end aluminum wood clad windows to the painted 4 sided brick and other bespoke finishes, no detail was left untouched by the designers. Upon entering the welcoming foyer through iron glass front doors streaming with natural light, you’re greeted by a luxurious dining room to the left and a private study to the right, both feature optional fireplaces. Continuing through the home, you’re greeted by an open floor plan that’s conducive to daily functionality and grand scale entertaining. Immediately presented with a show stopping kitchen featuring luxury fitted inset cabinetry by Kingdom Woodworks, high-end appliances, a private butler’s pantry and oversized island featuring Cambria Quartz countertops with water fall edging and seating for 4. The breakfast area wall of windows presents an amazing view to the covered outdoor entertaining areas featuring an outdoor grill, dining area and loggia with fireplace. This particular layout affords a high level of privacy to an optional outdoor swimming pool/patio, accessible from the main level walk out. The primary suite on the main level is highlighted by a vaulted ceiling and an oversized primary spa bathroom with separate walk-in custom organized closets. An optional elevator provides access to all three levels. The upper level features four large bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, large upper-level sitting room and separate laundry. A full terrace level provides for ample room for future customizations with elevator access and an open floor plan concept with stubbing for future bathroom and sauna. This home features 7,083 S.F. of finished space and additional 3,071 S.F of unfinished basement + 502 S.F. upper attic optional finished space. Full customization options are available on this plan to truly make it your own. Mud room, side door entry 4 car garage and motor court.
- MLS #7095900
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Media Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Full, Unfinished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log
- StyleContemporary/Modern, European
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, HardiPlank Type
- Built In2023
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage
- FeaturesGas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Milton Luxury Realty, LLC
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 9:00pm