1188 Mornington Way
Marietta, GA 30008
TRATON HOMES / #29 END UNIT / BROOKS A. Get ready to walk into your luxurious new townhome! The open concept living features a gourmet kitchen with beautiful quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, beautiful brand-new cabinets, a walk-in pantry, a huge 9’ island with plenty of seating space, and pendant lighting. The living room boasts plenty of space to relax or entertain. Durable luxury vinyl plank flooring on the main level and oak hardwood stairs leading to the second floor! Your light-filled dining area is excellent for entertaining or a cozy night in. Walk outside to your extended private patio great for relaxing, grilling, or your four-legged friends (you can even add a fence if you choose). An airy loft makes the perfect space for an office, media room, or play area. A spacious owner’s suite can accommodate a king bed and plenty of furniture. Oversized walk-in closet and beautiful bathroom with tile and glass shower, and double vanity. This plan offers two more comfortable bedrooms, a roomy shared bathroom, a linen closet, and a laundry room upstairs. Community amenities include a pool, cabana, and dog park. Edgemoore at Milford Phase II is located near all the excitement – Historic Downtown Marietta, Truist Park, Smyrna Village, and Cumberland Mall. Tours of our decorated model are available. Call Earl Adams for details. Ready to move in early 2023. Listing pictures are representative.
- MLS #7095703
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- SpecialCertified Professional Home Builder
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Loft
- FeaturesCrown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Gas Range, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Starter, Living Room
- StyleTownhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cement Siding, HardiPlank Type
- Built In2022
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesLighting, Private Front Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesDog Park, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions23x48
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Traton Homes Realty, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 10:31am