2484 Brookdale Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Coming home to the right place is all but a moment away. Seeing the immaculate home that is before you cannot be described with just words. Knowing when to make the right move into your next home can be difficult and un-nerving -especially when homes fly off the market in our current housing environment. We bring you this 100% updated ranch on full finished basement that is moments to Downtown, Interstates 75, 85, 20, and 285. It features hardwood floors throughout the main level, custom cabinets with inset glaze, and all feature granite countertops. The oversized Owner's Suite offers continued hardwoods, custom trim, and oversized closets. The Bath Suite is breathtaking and is complete with tiled shower, dual vanities, and a jetted tub. Be the envy of the neighborhood in your Chef's Inspired Kitchen. Create the masterpieces your guests will love and enjoy. Hold nothing back when creating magic using those stainless-steel appliances and selecting quality ingredients from the abundance of storage the kitchen offers. Chat with those in your family room or eat-in kitchen dining -while creating your tasty, flavor-full menu creations. And, while you create those masterpieces in the kitchen, your guests and visitors can enjoy their stroll and breathtaking views on your oversized porch spanning the rear of the home. Not only does it offer screens and cover, but it complements the homes craftsman style and allows you to enjoy the outdoors through comfort and convenience. Don’t worry if it is either too hot or too cold outside for you or your guests. The finished Terrace Level also offers an abundance of gathering space, additional room for a parlor, bedroom, office, or gatherings. Did we mention the fourth full bathroom? With so much to offer in this home, the only question left to ask is: "Where do I sign?" Contact us directly for your personalized tour and to get the inside on this home’s availability and additional features.
- MLS #7095680
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room
- StyleCraftsman, Farmhouse, Ranch
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In2013
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Storage
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions135x226x37x105x130
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Signature Partners
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 11:01am