4824 Elkhorn Hill Drive
Suwanee, GA 30024
BOASTING ROCK STAR APPOINTMENTS generally exclusive to homes in the $4M-5M+ range, this exquisite French Provincial, 100% natural 4-side Carolina river rock stone lake & golf home has no equal… 4-car garages. Unique clay-tiled roof. Both gourmet kitchen AND butler’s prep kitchen too- with double SubZeros. (3) laundry rooms. Stubbed for elevator- on blue prints. Professional stocked bar. Professional climate-controlled commercial grade wine cellar, with tasting room… State-of-the-art $270k home theatre. BIG secondary Jr master suite- lavishly appointed. Stone flooring. Gym; and pool party entry shower… Sparkling infinity-edge salt water pool built by Neptune Pools- overlooks large lake & Greg Norman signature golf course. Outdoor 3rd kitchen with integrated gas grill & outdoor TV… Extra-tall ceilings. Heavy, heavy trim package. Front/back stairways with glass trophy showcases. Regal, clay-tipped chimney caps. Isokern fireplaces. Tankless HWH’s. Nanawall accordion collapsable terrace door system. Kolby windows/doors. Karpaty cabinetry. Network computer room/ the finest technologies including super convenient “single press” integrated “on/off” light system for all three levels of home- “Control IV” 10GB Smart Home system… Waldorf-quality master main suite- with additional junior master suite at terrace. Cut-de-sac location- with spectacular night lighting. Ultra-lush oasis landscaping with pebble trails & gardens. Striking, panoramic lake views… Too too much to describe!!! This is a one-of-a kind custom built estate that took 4 years to build, importing materials from all over the country- and would cost many, many millions more to replicate. Cranes were used to install many of the boulders to build this home. With no cost spared, this landmark gem is one-of-a-kind. By original owner, this opulent estate is priced aggressively for one lucky family who demands the very best any country club has to offer- and will no doubt proudly adore calling home.
- MLS #7094945
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Loft, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Factory Built, Family Room
- StyleFrench Provincial
- Built In2010
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesBarbecue, Clubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Lake, Park, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Lake/Pond On Lot, Level, On Golf Course , Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Realty Gold Team
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 11:31am