10715 Stroup Road
Roswell, GA 30075
This is your opportunity to call one of the most exclusive addresses in Roswell home! Tucked back from Stroup Road on a private 3.10 acre lakefront lot is a European influenced hardcoat stucco home designed by renowned Atlanta architect Yong Pak of Pak Heydt & Associates. Worthy of Architectural Digest, this exceptional home was strategically designed to showcase its natural surroundings with approx 150 ft of lake frontage playing the starring role. Picturesque views of Gilhams Lake can be enjoyed from most rooms in the home, but especially the PebbleTec pool and spa. The gourmet kitchen includes custom cabinetry, soapstone counters, top-of-the-line appliances including an AGA 44-inch gas range, and a spacious walk-in pantry. Gorgeous mahogany doors and windows can be opened to create a seamless flow of indoor/outdoor entertaining space. The main level primary suite is an oasis of its own with a private library, home office, and spa-like bathroom with heated floors, waterfall jacuzzi tub, and steam shower. The 1st floor also includes a main level guest suite. Up the impressive curved staircase are 3 oversized bedrooms, all en-suite, that lead out to a common area that could serve as a media room, study, or playroom. There is a 2nd laundry room on the upstairs level for added convenience. The finished terrace level includes a billiards room, exercise room, full bath, media room, kitchenette, and art studio. A 2nd driveway and parking pad offer easy access to the finished terrace level, creating the potential for an in-law suite. Stroup Road is a non HOA community that is highly sought-after for its proximity to Downtown Roswell, variety of estate homes on spacious wooded lots, and access to top-rated public and private schools. This is a rare opportunity to own an extraordinary lakefront estate home on acreage in an established Roswell community!
- MLS #7093994
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial
- Built In2005
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesFishing, Lake, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 26, 2023 11:30am