2713 Bonar Hall Path
Duluth, GA 30097
SHOWINGS BEGIN FRIDAY, 8/5. Located on the popular 15th hole of the TPC at Sugarloaf championship course, this beautiful luxury home with large resort pool offers spectacular views. Pool was designed and built in 2019 by Neptune Pools. Very open floor plan with almost 10,000 square feet in total. Escape to the Primary Suite on the expansive main level with spa-like bathroom and large custom closet. Guests will be impressed when they enter the grand 2-story foyer with winding staircase. The main level also includes a stately office/ library, gorgeous dining room and 2-story great room with custom bookcases, fireplace and wall of windows to the pool, outdoor living area and golf course. The gourmet kitchen features upscale Sub-Zero and Thermador appliances plus opens to the cozy keeping room, breakfast area, family room, screened porch and deck. You will love the renovated mud room and separate laundry off the side entrance. There are 4 secondary bedrooms upstairs, each with full bathrooms and large walk-in closets. The finished terrace level was built as a showcase by Danny Storey and is truly the entertainment and fun zone! The amazing pub bar is complemented by a separate second kitchen and table for serving meals. The terrace also includes a theater room, workout room, wine cellar, separate den with large stone fireplace, media area with 3 TVs and large private bedroom suite with full bathroom. Walk outside to the resort pool and outdoor living area with spa, waterfall, fire pit and ample seating area for guests. Lots of storage. 4 fireplaces. Roof replaced in 2020. Updated hot water heaters and HVAC systems. Advanced security system. This incredible home has been meticulously maintained and is move-in ready!
- MLS #7091463
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, His and Hers Closets, Beamed Ceilings, Vaulted, Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Keeping Room, Gas Log, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2000
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Fenced
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGas Grill, Lighting, Private Front Entry, Rear Stairs, Storage
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Park, Pickleball, Pool, Playground, Fitness Center, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course , Landscaped, Front Yard, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
- Lot Dimensions234 x 88 x 215 x 141
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 11:31am