4520 Harris Trail
Sandy Springs, GA 30327
This lovely estate designed by Spitzmiller&Norris has everything you would ever want! So private you cannot help but feel relieved from the busy city as you drive up the long meandering driveway passing plenty of guest parking along the way. Built by The DeLany Company, the quality of this home will WOW the most discerning individuals. The incomparable stacked stonework, custom cabinets, and trim package in this home are the work of true craftsman. The home is an entertainers delight with all the bells and whistles! The two-story foyer and great room are accompanied by a formal dining room and an office decorated with stained wood paneled walls and wood coffered ceiling. The gourmet kitchen opens into a family room with a beautiful painted wood paneled vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace. The incredible 500 bottle wine cellar is easily accessible on the main level adjacent to the kitchen. A separate bar area and butler’s pantry add to this entertainer’s paradise. A powder room and laundry room are just off the service entrance leading to a three car garage. The owner’s suite, also on the main floor, features a sitting area and fireplace, his and her bathrooms, and enormous his and her closets with dressing areas. The second floor guest room suite and two additional bedrooms are all designed with ensuite bathrooms and large walk-in closets. The finished room over the garage sets up great for an upstairs rec room or office. The unfinished daylight basement is completely stubbed for a fifth bedroom and bath and ready to finish with the Purchasers preferences. The full screened porches extending across the entire back of the home have a master grill and entertainment area perfect for family dinners overlooking the private pool, hot tub, and tennis court. A covered pool pavilion with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace present another area for entertaining friends and family. Hidden by the stunning landscaping is a tennis court along with a viewing area for your weekend tennis tournaments. This home has a house generator that was installed in 2018. And if that isnt enough, a new cedar shake roof is scheduled to be installed on both the house and the pool house with work starting in the next four to six weeks. This home is just over the Atlanta city limits line and sits in the most prestigious area of Sandy Springs. Quick access to I-75 and only a short distance from shopping, restaurants, and public and private schools. A must see!
- MLS #7086343
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionStone, Wood Siding
- Built In1994
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesGas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard, Tennis Court(s)
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Alder Grove Properties, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 8:30pm