725 Londonberry Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30327
Understated and timeless, this home's French-inspired facade gives way to a stylish, au courant interior and an enviable outdoor living area with multiple decks, patios, outdoor fireplaces, an edge-to-edge infinity pool and a lush backyard. Gorgeous newly renovated, state-of-the-art kitchen with high end appliances, stone topped sleek cabinetry and built-in coffee bar. Truly a home like no other, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a completely renovated, move-in-ready, modern home with the same luxury finishes on all three levels. Enjoy living in the 30327-zip code without the pricey City of Atlanta taxes in this coveted area of ITP Sandy Springs. Magazine-worthy details include soaring ceilings, stone fireplaces, wide-plank hardwood floors and a neutral paint palette and stunning light fixtures.The gourmet kitchen opens to an adjacent fireside family room and a sun-drenched breakfast area with access to the main-level covered porch- complete with an outdoor fireplace. Quiet simplicity reigns supreme in the elegant owner's suite where soft hues evoke tranquility and includes a sitting area, a luxurious bath with a seamless glass shower & multiple shower heads, a freestanding bathtub & a walk-in closet with extensive build outs. Take the elevator to the upper-level or down to the lower where the current owners transformed the space into a second living area. Full bath provides convenience when using the spa as well as the four-sided infinity-edge pool. Surrounding the pool is a wood-burning pizza oven, a firepit by built-in seating, a grilling station, and a large pool deck. Exterior lighting highlights the pool, terraces, home and landscaping- all incredibly private! New driveway with extra parking for multiple cars and turn around. Whole house generator & Savant home automation!
- MLS #7082320
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Living Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In2008
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 26, 2023 12:30pm