2681 Lovejoy Circle
Duluth, GA 30097
Resort style living and exceptional golf views combine with incomparable luxury and amazing elegance in this spectacular French Country home with a transitional modern flair. The artfully planned interior is entered through beautiful iron doors and punctuated by arched entryways, creamy white walls, and beautiful natural stone and wood elements. Perfect for entertaining, the great room is oversized with a wall of windows showcasing the beautiful views. It opens to the luxuriously appointed and HUGE kitchen with double islands, a suite of high-end appliances (Wolf/Viking/Bosch/Sub-Zero), and many custom features that create a backdrop for entertaining on a grand scale or small intimate groups. The striking dining room is banquet-sized and easily seats 12, with the lovely butler's pantry within easy reach. Designed to indulge, the master suite offers a cozy sitting area with beautiful views, fireplace with hand carved fireplace surround, exquisitely designed, marble spa-like master bathroom, and his-n-hers closet sides. The foyer's domed ceiling highlights the curved staircase that winds upstairs to four super-sized bedrooms including a junior master suite. The open curved staircase also winds down to an expertly finished terrace level featuring lavish 14- foot ceilings and stone floor. The open, terrace level floor plan includes a media room, a FULL second kitchen, billiards room, full gym, wine cellar, golf practice room, third master suite, and pool bathroom. The lush, manicured grounds create a welcome oasis from the pressures of everyday life and include lovely stone and pebble walking paths. The backyard is anchored by a sparkling heated saltwater pool and spa with waterfall and pretty, tiled slide. The outdoor grill and fireplace, large screened porch, and spectacular panoramic views of four golf holes and creek complete the perfect outdoor entertaining area set to the backdrop symphony of beautiful butterflies and birds. Meticulously maintained with all newer HVAC systems and 3 year old roof. Beautifully renovated.
- MLS #7078467
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2002
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fishing, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Creek On Lot, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, On Golf Course
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 1, 2022 10:30am