3500 Riverly Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Listing has been enhanced by the addition of 1.58 acres for a total of 6.68 included with the home. Adjoining 5.61 acre tract, with horse barn is available for seperate purchase to the new homeowner. Custom built gated estate located on one of the most beautiful pieces of property in the metropolitan area. Timeless creation by Suzanne Kasler, interior designer, William T. Baker, architect, and Palmer Construction. The main level includes a gorgeous two-story foyer, exquisite dining room with custom De Gournay hand painted wall coverings and Carrera marble fireplace, paneled library with an additional fireplace, main level primary suite with fireplace, his and her bathrooms and closets. Main level features 12-foot ceilings. The formal living room with limestone fireplace, floor to ceiling windows and doors, overlooks a beautiful limestone terrace with infinity edge pool and spa. Features include a recent custom kitchen designed by Jane Holman of Studio Entourage, adjoining casual dining room and light filled family room with cathedral beamed ceiling and limestone fireplace. The main level outdoor area features a lovely outdoor pavilion complete with dining area, grill and stone fireplace overlooking a beautifully manicured rose garden and surrounding woods. Upstairs, there are five spacious bedrooms all with ensuite baths, a kids’ den, office and an additional laundry room. The terrace level includes a light filled office and pool room with paneled fireplace, fabulous wine cellar with adjoining tasting room, movie room, game room, gift wrapping room, and exercise gym complete with a large bath with steam shower and sauna. Other amenities include an elevator, entire property generator, six car garage, guest house with cathedral beamed ceiling overlooking a clay tennis court, covered porch with built in pizza oven and outdoor fireplace, full kitchen, bedroom and bath. Guest house garden overlooks a quiet courtyard leading to a brick enclosed clay tennis court. The entire estate is irrigated with a state-of-the-art system which provides well water to the extensive gardens, landscaping, par three golf hole and clay tennis court. This property is one of a kind with tremendous curb appeal, meticulous landscaping, securely located with most every amenity imaginable. Verifiable proof of funds required by seller before showing.
- MLS #7075453
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Masonry, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2000
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- FeaturesCourtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Beacham and Company Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 10:31am