9950 Kings Road
Gainesville, GA 30506
This may be the Lake Lanier property you have been waiting for! Enjoy luxury casual lake living at its finest and just the right size! Gorgeous new construction with incredible grass to water views and easy flat walk or golf cart ride to the lake with plenty of room for family and friends! This spacious .7+ acre level lot, allows endless possibilities for expansion, and outdoor living, fire pit or pool. Plus a great Forsyth County neighborhood, deep water quiet cove, rip rap shoreline, a single slip covered boathouse with swim deck, boat lift and three jet ski lifts! The Builder/owner has lovingly rebuilt the family lake home from the foundation up. Hardy-board and stone exterior with expansive main level deck and terrace level patio. The main level features lifted two story ceiling, great room open to kitchen, hardwood floors throughout, a Modern Flames decorative fireplace and walls of glass doors and windows for lake viewing! The gorgeous modern kitchen has gleaming quartz countertops, and Fulgor Milano stainless appliances including double ovens and refrigerator. The owner's suite on main has two walk-in closets, and modern tile bath with double vanities and barn door. There are 3BR's/3B's on the main level, plus 2BR's/2B's in the finished terrace level. The terrace level features a family/rec room and second kitchen/bar, an office/fitness room, a Modern Flames decorative fireplace, LVT floors (water/scratch/pet proof). All 5 luxury baths with walk-in showers are show stoppers! Fabulous mid-lake location just north of Browns Bridge by lake, making trips to south lake marinas and restaurants a breeze! Low Forsyth county taxes with senior exemption available, Forsyth County award winning schools, and the new middle school and East Forsyth High School just minutes away! Many photos are virtually staged.
- MLS #7072032
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Electric, Family Room, Great Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Craftsman, Ranch
- ConstructionCement Siding, Stone
- Built In2022
- Body of WaterLanier
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions104x293x104x325
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: The Norton Agency
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 6:09am