1950 Lower Birmingham Road
Canton, GA 30115
Nestled on 37+/- wooded acres, this extraordinary estate, the personal home of Hall of Fame athlete Chipper Jones, was designed to allow the considerable beauty of its location to shine. The setting is matched only by the grandeur of the house itself which takes full advantage of the property’s natural surroundings. Passing through the gated entrance, a sweeping drive passes by a well-appointed guest house and large private lake stocked with fish ultimately arriving at the home’s impressive double height, domed entrance hall. Once inside, the open layout flows effortlessly to allow for ease of movement while enjoying sweeping views from numerous floor-to-ceiling windows. An exacting level of detail can be seen throughout the home with features including beautiful natural stone & hardwood flooring, dramatic tongue & groove and barrel cove ceiling treatments, bespoke cabinetry and designer lighting. A plush primary suite opens to a private covered patio and features a built-in floating headboard, floor-to-ceiling electric movie screen projector, massive closets with custom cabinetry and a sumptuous bath with heated floors, dual vanities, an enormous walk-in shower and free-standing soaking tub. Offering a multitude of opportunities to have fun and escape the pressures of the outside world, this private retreat includes a state-of-the-art home theatre and gaming room, sauna, kids’ playroom, wine cellar, boating shed, heated Olympic-sized pool with large cabana and outdoor dining area, plus a series of dirt bike tracks running throughout the property. In addition, world-class equestrian facilities are housed in a beautiful 4-stall stable with a 2 bed/2 bath apartment complete with kitchenette and office. Additional enviable features include a whole house generator, smart home technology and a 9-car garage.
- SubdivisionPainted View Ranch
- Zip Code30115
- CountyCherokee - GA
- JuniorCreekland - Cherokee
- MLS #7070870
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Elevator
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room, Other Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Rustic
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2013
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLake On Lot, Landscaped, Pasture, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx 1185
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate | Christie's International Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 9, 2023 1:00pm