3861 Randall Mill Road
Atlanta, GA 30327
One of a kind home nestled on a private, hilltop lot. The picture of privacy, this traditional, stately home offers 4 finished levels that have been renovated with a greyscale color palate that is modeled after the clean, modern style of LA or Miami. Take in the mature and tasteful landscape as the driveway meanders to the top of the hill and the sire for this estate. Once past the gunite pool and patio, you can enjoy the playground and lighted tennis court. At the top of the driveway, take in the fountain or relax in the gazebo. Pairs of glass and iron doors open to a grand foyer that features a breathtaking staircase and is flanked by 2 living spaces. The details in this home are endless- just stunning everywhere you look. A guest suite with custom closet and full bath are tucked away on the main level. Otherwise, this level is for entertaining! The foyer leads to a formal dining room and then out to the balcony. Adjacent is the stunning kitchen. Rich, dark cabinetry and high contrast honed countertops have stainless details, a raised bar, paneled appliances, separate refrigerator and freezer, 2 dishwashers, and a walk in pantry with custom cabinets and a second refrigerator. Through the mudroom you can step into the attached garage or follow the stairs to a suite above. The second level offers a gallery for displaying personal collections or art, the main laundry, secondary bedroom suite and most importantly, the Owner's suite. This room has been updated with black marble and a bathroom that is magazine worthy, features a fireplace, a morning bar and sitting room. Ascend to the 4th floor where you will find 2 more bedroom suites, each with sitting and a full bath. The terrace level is ready for everything you hope to incorporate. Theatre, full kitchen, 2 bedroom suites, sauna, room for a pool table, access to balconies. the list goes on. Words simply do not do this home justice. Some photos have been virtually staged.
- MLS #7066514
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleChalet, European, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In1999
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Private Yard, Tennis Court(s)
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 1, 2022 12:02pm