3273 Saint Elmo Court
Duluth, GA 30097
Elegant Details and Unique Craftsmanship are throughout this Magnificent Home in the Exclusive Gated Community in Sugarloaf Country Club. Stunning one-level living built with extraordinary quality & exceptional detailed craftsmanship throughout. Open floor plan with lots of natural light opens to a resort-like breathtaking backyard boasting a sparkling resort-style pool, hot tub, covered/beamed verandah, outdoor kitchen & spacious screened porch. Exquisite chef's kitchen with high-end cabinetry & appliances. Private owners suite with his-n-hers closets. Magnificent finished terrace with theatre room, handsome entertaining bar, in-law suite, sauna with adjoining shower, massage room, and more! The indoor-outdoor living space and partially finished basement with bar and wine cellar will have you wanting to host all of your family and friends. With plenty of flex finished and unfinished space this home will suit any family's needs. This home is a must-see!
- MLS #7063982
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Masonry
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2005
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate| Christie's International Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 11:31am