4934 Powers Ferry Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30327
Truly a masterpiece of construction, this GATED European style estate property spares no detail. Magnificent woodwork details, high ceilings, incredible amenities, ELEVATOR, lighted tennis court, spa bath adjacent to gym, movie theater, chef's kitchen, 4 car garage. The sellers' attention to detail in this custom home is amazing and it is truly magnificent and an incredible value!! The entrance hall is graced by a welcoming bar as well as a soaring domed 2 story ceiling and elegant wrought iron stair railing. Ahead is a warm, cozy fireside sitting room and office. To the left is a dining room and wine cellar. The kitchen boasts state of the art appliances, a La Cornue range, indoor grill, walk in pantry and a dining area. The fireside keeping room with its two story vaulted ceiling is adjacent to the kitchen. On the right side of the entrance hall is the light filled master suite with its 2 story closet and master bath with mosaic tiled barrel ceiling. The upstairs has four large en suite bedrooms and a laundry as well as a study/play room. Terrace level is amazing with a very large gym and spa bath with sauna, billiards room, movie theater and guest suite all opening to the pool and terrace area. A lighted tennis court is beyond the pool.
- MLS #7060693
- SpecialSold As/Is
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsComputer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Sauna, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2007
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Tennis Court(s)
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 7:07am