13270 Addison Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Gorgeous sprawling traditional European four-sided brick and stacked stone estate in Roswell. This move in ready, custom-designed luxury home is situated on 3.14 acres on a cul-de-sac lot. Highlights of this estate home include a brand-new roof, Porte-cochere, a four-car garage with an expansive parking in the back and five-lined parking spaces in front, newly painted throughout, resurfaced hardwood floors throughout, a central vacuum system, alarm system, and irrigation system. In addition, there is a spectacular outdoor living space featuring a heated, saltwater pool and hot tub, pool house with a Viking gas grill, stainless sink, small refrigerator, shower, bathroom, and storage space. Upon entering you are captivated by a magnificent foyer, a curved staircase, hardwood flooring, custom millwork, and archways that create a luxurious warm ambiance. To the left is the large, open dining room, to the right is a handsome paneled library. This warm, rich room features a coffered ceiling, bookshelves, built-in cabinets, and a gas fireplace. The tranquil space of the family room is drenched with sunlight. Furniture-style bookshelves flank the gas fireplace. This soothing room also features a coffered ceiling and French doors that open onto the stone patio. The main level offers a luxurious bedroom with an ensuite. Linking to the dining area is a stunning Butler's pantry. There are endless possibilities for this bright transitional office space. Think library, reading, or study room with built-in bookshelves. The elegant powder room has a groin ceiling and a custom vanity. Stay organized with this large mudroom that features built-in coat racks and cubbies. The gourmet kitchen includes luxurious furniture-grade cabinetry, granite countertops, stone backsplash, and a walk-in pantry. Featuring a Wolf gas burning range with pot filler, stainless steel appliances such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf convection oven, dishwasher, Wolf convection microwave, and a large sink with a window. The large island is equipped with a prep sink and warming drawer. Dramatic curved, edged walls flow gracefully into a large arched entry to the breakfast nook. The kitchen spills into the elegant and cozy fireside keeping room with a dramatic wood-beamed ceiling. Follow the stunning curved staircase to the upper level which offers two substantial bedrooms, a bonus room, and the primary suite. The guest ensuite offers a walk-in closet, tiled bath with a garden tub, shower, and water closet. Inside the bonus room is a bar area with a microwave and a small refrigerator. This space could also be considered an additional bedroom. The second bedroom offers impressive potential for a suite experience. Through the door, is a deluxe travertine tiled bathroom with an exquisite barrel ceiling with mosaic tile above. Built-in makeup vanity, granite countertops, copper sink, large jacuzzi tub and shower, and walk-in closet. Discover the luxury of the primary suite with a spa-inspired bath area, featuring two separate vanities, travertine flooring, a large walk-in steam shower, a jacuzzi tub, and a water closet. Completing this space is a generous closet with built-ins and attached is a large room with a realm of possibilities such as additional closet space, nursery, or workout area. The terrace level guest suite includes a large walk-in closet, travertine shower, linen closet, and stone vanity. A pet room leads outdoors to a private fenced area that has its own special air-conditioned pet house. Another surprise on the lower level is the beauty parlor room with potential alternatives such as a craft room, workshop, or storage. The terrace level is complete with a home theater room, entertainment room with fireplace, mirrored workout room, and full bathroom.
- SubdivisionLitchfield Hundred
- Zip Code30075
- CountyFulton - GA
- ElementarySweet Apple
- JuniorElkins Pointe
- MLS #7060254
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Multi Units
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2006
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGas Grill, Storage
- ServicesClubhouse, Gated, Homeowners Association, Pickleball, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 24, 2023 1:02pm