2225 Birmingham Road
Milton, GA 30004
Amazing opportunity to own 25 acres on one of Milton's finest estates.... Presenting, Shannondale Farms a private, Elite Equestrian training facility with a 13 stall barn, 2 wash racks, 2 tack rooms, laundry room, bathroom PLUS a complete 2 bedroom apartment with full kitchen & bath on second floor! This equestrians dream is awaiting you with 100 x 150 M10 footing arena, additional outdoor covered area with fence perfect to house your smaller animals/outdoor hobbies, 16 paddocks offering apx 22 acres of pasture. Enjoy coming home to your resort style cape cod farmhouse boasting amazing views from every room!! Main floor is perfect for entertaining with a gourmet style kitchen, large bar area and built-in seating in breakfast area open to keeping/sitting room with cozy fireplace and surrounded by bookcases with additional storage. Formal dining that can seat 12+ with custom built-in corner hutches, living room with private access to courtyard. Master retreat w/spa like updated bath with soaking tub and large shower that opens up to one of the several private decks including a relaxing outdoor spa overlooking your heavenly estate, garden, fire pit w/ views of Chicken Creek & beautiful King Lake. Large secondary bedroom with on-suite bath with shower. Added guest suite above garage, with large bedroom and full bath, additional living space open to private deck with its separate guest entry. Terrace level offers great space for entertaining/media/office/game room open to patio and backyard oasis (perfect to add your custom pool), large guest bedroom with two closets, full bath with shower with additional 12 x12 heated air conditioned storage! Shannondale Farms is also being offered together with option to purchase Birmingham Equestrian(assemblage of 66 total acres) located next door at 2395 Birmingham Road.
- MLS #7056329
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Glass Doors, Keeping Room
- StyleCape Cod, European, Farmhouse
- Built In1982
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, RV Access/Parking
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Storage
- ServicesBoating, Fishing, Gated, Guest Suite, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, RV/Boat Storage , Spa/Hot Tub , Stable(s)
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionCreek On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Pasture, Private, Stream or River On Lot
- Lot Dimensions25
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 8:30pm