2957 Major Ridge Trail
Duluth, GA 30097
This is the ultimate showstopper! Be Amazed every time you pull home to your beautiful 4 sided brick executive home, nestled in the back part of Sugarloaf Country Club sitting on the 2nd fairway of the TPC Pines Golf Course. No expense was spared in this home as it is filled with magnificence, natural light and attention to details in every corner as it was designed and crafted by Robert Wilkins Homes. Walk into an opulent 2 story foyer with winding staircase and feel the grandeur. The main level is expansive with views with an executive's dream office with fireplace, built-ins, 2 story great room with FP, gourmet eat in kitchen with double islands, butler's pantry, wine fridge and much more! Kitchen overlooks a cozy family room with stone detailed FP and a stunning oyster shell chandelier. Main level continues with a formal dining room, laundry, two half baths and master suite, with FP, overlooking the course with an incredible en-suite with a gigantic walk-in closet equipped with built-ins for plenty of storage. Expansive deck from the kitchen all the way through to the master suite to allow you to feel your stresses walk away overlooking the fairway. As you make your way upstairs details continue at every turn while you overlook the beautiful main level. 5 generously sized bedrooms with oversized closets and 4 full baths. Downstairs is over 4,000 square feet designed to be an entertainer's dream, an incredible family hangout space or a perfect multigenerational set up. Lower level has several large entertaining spaces including a family den with the 5th FP, wine storage, theatre room, gym, billiard room and a full bath. The bar area will be the envy of your guests. Downstairs also includes a fully equipped kitchen.
- MLS #7046698
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Other, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2001
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course
- Lot Dimensions46x171x153x118x253
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Mark Spain Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 7:30am