1080 Mid Broadwell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004
This is the completely renovated, expanded and sophisticated yet sassy farmhouse in the heart of Milton. This beautiful property sits on 4+/- acres and offers privacy while having walkability to Crabapple restaurants, shopping and market activities with easy access to downtown Alpharetta and Avalon. The entire interior of this home offers luxury and design elements you just do not find in today's newer construction. 12ft ceilings on the main level and 10ft upstairs, 5-inch heart of pine flooring, dual primary suites, and dual laundry rooms. The oversized and welcoming front porch is the ideal place to enjoy morning coffee or evening cocktails! The driveway has been replaced and allows for plenty of guest parking and easy access pulling in and out of the property. Inside you are welcomed with light, bright and open spaces from the stunning custom metal doors you enter the home through, to the gorgeous light fixtures, the high-end selections and attention to detail has not been spared. The main level offers an office or full bedroom with a full bathroom, large dining space, open style kitchen with Italian range, Sub Zero refrigerator and walk-in pantry. Marble counters and extra cabinets throughout allow for all your kitchen storage needs while still providing that open concept when cooking and entertaining. The living room is the place for family gatherings and offers walk-out access to the screened porch with fireplace and to the new pool area with a flat and large grassy space all fenced in and private for your outdoor entertaining needs. The large 20 x 40 ft sport pool is pebble tech with fire bowls and fountain and sandstone decking surrounding it. A show stopper in the evenings. Landscaping surrounds the property and screens the front and backyard offering privacy throughout. The primary suite was added to the main level in addition to the 3-car garage. The vaulted primary bedroom with beams and crystal chandelier opens to the primary bathroom complete with soaking tub and dual walk-in shower. The primary custom walk-in closet is complete with built-out storage and your own washer and dryer. Upstairs is another primary suite, laundry room, and three large bedrooms with bathrooms. The third level offers the perfect recreation space with another bedroom and work-out room or office space. Sophistication, convenience and luxury awaits you. Contact us to schedule your tour.
- MLS #7045359
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Outside
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2014
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water
- FeaturesGas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFlood Plain, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions591x323x546x384
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 1:50am