3150 Manor Bridge Drive
Milton, GA 30004
SPECTACULAR AT EVERY TURN. Magnificent Estate overlooking Manor Lake and the 18th Green. Breathtaking appointments in every room on every level. Please call listing agent, Julie Allan 404-405-6908, for all information. Three-story curved staircase with dome ceiling is the center of the stunning entry Foyer. Unbelievable fireside office has a wall of windows and hidden bar. Fireside Great Room opens out to terrace overlooking Manor Lake. Large Dining Room with butlers pantry featuring warming drawers, countertop and storage drawers. Spacious Kitchen with large breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, hidden appliance cabinets, high-end appliances, wonderful bright breakfast room and vaulted Keeping Room with fireplace and views out to private pool. Large side entry area includes mud room, additional powder room, and laundry room. Covered main level back veranda includes another fireplace and built-in grilling area. Main level junior suite with circular seating area, walk-in closet, and marble bathroom. Elevator to all floors. Laundry Room on each floor. Upper level features exquisite Master Suite with large sitting room, private balcony overlooking lake, morning/evening bar with built-in coffee maker, beautiful bedroom area with fireplace and amazing ceiling appointments, marble bathroom with exquisite spa shower, soaking tub, bathroom fireplace, separate vanities, and artistic tile work. Phenomenal master closet includes lighted shoe/purse storage, packing island, two very large areas with custom built-ins, make-up area, and access to large laundry room. Three additional extraordinary bedroom suites, each with private bathroom and walk-in closet with built-ins, are on the upper level. Finished terrace level is an entertainers paradise and features large bar area with seating, dining area, wine cellar, Billiards room, family/media room, sunny exercise room, large playroom, home-school/tutoring area, private bedroom suite with its own bathroom and walk-in closet, covered back veranda overlooking lake and 18th Green, and additional unfinished storage space. Level backyard has beautiful views of the lake, especially at sunset, as well as the 18th Green of the Tom Watson designed golf course. Relaxing pool and hot tub with water feature and fire feature. Circular firepit is perfect for roasting s'mores or enjoying an evening cocktail. Level driveway has plenty of space for parking. Porte cochere leads to motorcourt and 4+ car garage with lifts to accommodate additional vehicles. This spectacular home is appointed with luxurious woodwork, trim, flooring, tile, plumbing fixtures, light fixtures, and state-of-the-art smart home technology. Located close to the neighborhood Clubhouse and amenities. Gated community in an excellent school district. Close to the greenway, high-end shopping, finest restaurants, and easy highway access.
- MLS #7042964
- Half Baths4
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2017
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 9:00pm