5310 London Drive
Sandy Springs, GA 30327
Architecturally designed by renown Spitzmiller Norris this home sits on 1.4+/- acres with mature landscaping. This private retreat is also minutes to Heards Ferry Elementary School and Riverwood Charter High School. This sought after neighborhood is also surrounded by some of the best private schools in Sandy Springs and Buckhead. The curved driveway leads to a three-car side entry garage, porte cochere and additional parking for several guests. Just inside the hospitality door is a drop zone with old brick floors that leads from garage and porte cochere for a daily landing area. Guests are welcomed at the double arched iron front door and covered limestone porch into a magnificent foyer with wide plank hardwood floors. 12 foot ceilings, travertine floors, custom moldings, millwork and archways all create a traditional luxurious warm ambiance. Enjoy the inviting library and office trimmed in maple, adorned with a limestone fireplace and built in bookshelves perfect for bibliophiles. Oversized dining room with French doors that opens to the covered porch extends from butler's pantry pass through with two countertops and abundant cabinetry. Incredible stained glass panel brings additional light into the space. Designer gourmet white kitchen has antique cedar beams, faux venetian plaster and brick accents. Two refrigerators, three dishwashers and copper prep sink. Wolf six burner range and commercial grade hood plus an additional Dacor oven and microwave. Laundry room on main level with pocket doors and plenty of extra storage. Keeping room with view from kitchen has fireplace with brick hearth, exposed antique cedar beams, and opens to a relaxing cedar screened porch with limestone floors and heaters for all season enjoyment. Screened porch has built in grill with dining area plus large seating area for relaxing by the fireplace. Breakfast room overlooks cutting garden with foxgloves. A home office is concealed by pocket doors adjacent to the breakfast room. A refreshment bar is located in between keeping and formal living rooms. Owners retreat has a private hallway, domed ceiling, two water closets, two clothes closets, oversized steam shower, soaking tub, double vanities and dressing area. Enjoy quiet mornings on the covered limestone porch just outside the bedroom door. Terrace level is complete with a home theatre with stadium seating with reclining chairs, temperature controlled wine cellar large enough to hold 1800 bottles, custom imported bar, billiards room, large storage room, guest room with en suite bath and a full gym. Upstairs has second laundry, two generous suites with sitting rooms, en suite bathrooms, walk in closets and home offices/homework hubs flank two other secondary bedrooms with en suite bathrooms plus a fifth room presently used as an office but could be amazing playroom or teen retreat. Swimming pool is 25 x 75 with a raised spa and four fountains at each corner. The pebble tech pool is equipped with fiberoptic lighting and an automatic pool cover. Flagstone with limestone coping showcases the pool deck. Pool house with charming cedar shake roof has a complete serving bar, full bathroom and outdoor shower. Large grassy area beyond pool house. Elevator services all levels. The fourth floor walk up attic level has a cedar closet perfect for off season clothes. Owners installed a commercial grade generator that can power the entire home.
- MLS #7041612
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- BasementFinished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2004
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 6:32am