4844 Elkhorn Hill
Suwanee, GA 30024
Magnificient Limestone and Brick estate home located in The River Club. This home site is stunning with view of the golf and lake offering total privacy with only the Chattahoochee River beyond that. Backyard is enhanced by beautiful English Garden style landscaping. From the entrance, the Foyer is welcoming and open to the formal Dining Room and the details become apparent in the custom metal handrails along the stairs to the 2nd floor. Large fireside Great Room open to beautiful well equipped kitchen and breakfast room. Luxurious owners suite on main with Herringbone pattern in hardwood floors as you enter will note you have entered somewhere special. The suite features bath with separate soaking tub, oversized shower with zero entry dual vanities, ladies make up vanity and large His and Her closets. A light filled sitting room completes the suite.. Upstairs you will find 3 secondary bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are mirror images in size and features of the Owner's Suite complete with spa baths and sitting rooms and massive closet space. Both of these suites also enjoy a private roof top terrace with views to the lake/golf, Convenient elevator service to all three floors. In addition to the 3 bedrooms, the 2nd floor has a privare family room/kid's den Lower level is open for entertaining and boasts a custom bar, media room, state of art home theater, masseuse room and guest suite with bath equipped with sauna. This home has many very unique finishes that can not be duplicated like reclaimed beams, ceiling treatments, door hardware, theater room doors, lighting fixtures and so much more than can listed here. If you are looking for finer details and finish, look no further!
- MLS #7039697
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Living Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2017
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: River Club Realty, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 6:09am