1150 West Garmon Road
Atlanta, GA 30327
Completed in 2020 by the current owners, architects Harrison Design created this spectacular residence inside and out on almost 2 acres. Double gates meander through the property in a very desirable estate neighborhood in North Buckhead. Excellent location near shopping, restaurants and great schools. Natural light abounds through oversized windows with property views in front and back. Open living spaces flow smoothly throughout the house with the primary suite and study off to the left with patio overlooking the property. Walnut floors and 12' ceilings. The latest in Control4 smart home technology and security, whole house generator and elevator. This home is turn-key ready and the quality and condition is superb. Breathtaking kitchen, breakfast, family and loggia have views of the front of the property and the back by the pool. Double quartzite islands with custom cabinetry by Kingdom. Wine wall, SubZero, coffee stations and butler pantry. Upstairs has 5 bedrooms that include a guest apartment and upstairs living room and laundry. The dream terrace level is the entire footprint of the house and has walls of glass that walkout to the pool. This level features an open bar with Sub Zero, ice and dishwasher, a custom glass wine room next to the bar and entertaining spaces. There is an open area perfect for a theater or billiards. Exercise in the spa gym with yoga room, steam and sauna. Reimagined grounds featuring a new stone pool house with bar, 2 baths, guest space or office and retractable screens overlooking the pool. New conditioned potting room/bar for the gardener. Plenty of space for tennis or sports court. 4 car and plenty of parking around the property. Impossible to recreate for this price and quality of construction.
- MLS #7036915
- Half Baths6
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In2015
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 7:30am