1040 Lancaster Square
Roswell, GA 30076
AMAZING VIEW OF SALTWATER POOL FROM ACROSS THE BACK OF THIS CUSTOM 4 SIDE BRICK HOME WITH OWNER’S SUITE ON MAIN AND FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL IN GATED CHATHAM PARK, ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITIES IN ROSWELL. A grand two-story foyer greets you with a wrought iron staircase and stunning views of the pool and patio area. French doors line the back of the home with access to the pool, hot tub, and covered patio with fireplace. Painted in a creamy white, this gorgeous home has room to roam but still feels cozy. A formal living room with a fireplace is in the center of the main floor. The home office with judge’s paneling is at the front of the home and has French doors leading to the front porch. Kitchen with high-quality custom cabinets, two Subzero refrigerators, two dishwashers, three hammered copper sinks, Thermador professional double range with vent hood, expansive island, and vaulted ceilings opens to keeping room and breakfast room. You have views of the backyard from this area as well. The owner’s suite is on the main floor with a fireside sitting area and large bathroom with a rain shower, and a closet with custom organizers. The home has an elevator shaft on all three levels. Upstairs you'll find a SECOND OWNER’S SUITE, so you pick which one you want! All secondary bedrooms are very generously sized and have ensuite baths and walk-in closets with organizers. A loft area upstairs overlooks the beautiful, vaulted kitchen and keeping room area. The finished terrace level has a movie room, game room, recreation room with fireplace, bedroom, full bath, and guest half bath. There is also a wine cellar! Plenty of room for expansion or storage- the large storage room even has high-grade epoxy floors. This home is immaculate and very well maintained with a new roof, recently painted, new carpet on terrace level, 220v outlet in the garage, surround sound, and 6 HVAC systems. The attention to detail and trim package is exquisite. The floor plan is unique. You will not find another home like this anywhere. Designed by Stephen Fuller, this home and this amazing community is one of a kind. You will love the home and the community. Be sure to watch our full video on our YouTube channel. Search the address. Welcome home...
- MLS #7035630
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2010
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Near Shopping, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions120x255x87x33x259
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 7:30am