3850 Schooner Ridge
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Don't miss your opportunity to own this custom estate overlooking Lake Windward and Hole #15 and located in the best school district - Alpharetta High, Webb Bridge Middle, and Creekview Elementary. With over 12,000 sq ft of living space, this Smart Home is fully automated and features five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, walnut hardwood floors, 3-car garage, circle driveway with plenty of parking, and multiple levels perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is a chef's dream with two islands, state-of-the-art appliances, two prep sinks, a brick barreled ceiling, and open to both the formal living room and the 2-story great room with lake views. The great room features a 2-story fireplace, 20-foot windows overlooking the lake and the golf course, and two large custom bookcases. The right bookcase opens to a whimsical playroom with a stage ready for talent shows and dance practice with the lake as the backdrop. Off the Great Room you'll find the first screened in porch that looks out to the outdoor kitchen and the first stone terrace overlooking the lake. The main level also features a large art studio/computer room flex-space, a mudroom with built-ins and a foot wash station, and two half-baths. The large Master Suite upstairs takes up the East Wing of the house. It features an oversized Master bedroom with sweeping lake views, a private outdoor balcony, a Juliet balcony overlooking the Great Room, a TV lift hidden in the ceiling, automated curtains, and an expansive marble fireplace. The Master bath features a large soaking tub, separate shower, towel warmer, Dacor Luxury Coffee System, refrigerator, and separate his & her vanities and closets. A separate large private office with built-in bookcases and a sitting area complete the Master suite. In the West Wing, you'll find a large Junior Master complete with a soaking tub, separate shower, walk-in closet, and sweeping lake views. Two additional bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a large laundry room, and permanent stairs that lead to a walk-in attic with tons of storage space complete the upstairs. When viewing this home, one can not miss the decked-out basement, as every inch has been fully utilized and finished. With 10-foot ceilings and lots of natural light, it feels less like a basement and more like an extension of the upstairs living areas. Walk down the open stairs and enter the large, open game/family/flex room, complete with a fireplace, pool table with built-ins, and foosball table. Around the corner is the exercise room, and next door lies the resort-style spa. Inside, you'll find the indoor reverse current swimming pool, brand new hot tub, sauna, and steam room. A half bath connects the exercise room and indoor spa. Completing the basement is a Nanny/Guest/In-Law flex suite complete with a full bath and stackable washer and dryer, a theater with a fiber optic night sky, a second full bath, a separate game room, and a full caterer's/guest kitchen complete with a large bar, pizza oven, and wine cellar. A second screened-in porch off the family room boasts an automated lift for better flow to the second expansive stone terrace with a large outdoor fireplace. Walk down to the large fenced-in yard and be sure to check out the private dock. Enjoy all the water activities this lake has to offer - paddleboard, kayak, fishing- right from your backyard. Did we mention that the fully decked-out boat (with slide!) comes with the home too?! This home has too many upgrades to list, so be sure to look at the pictures to find a complete list. Minutes to the neighborhood swim/tennis facilities, sports park, Big Creek Greenway, Webb Bridge Park, Avalon, Halcyon, Alpharetta City Center and GA400. Walk in, unpack, and be ready to have the summer you always dreamed of.
- MLS #7032116
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1990
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolIn Ground, Indoor
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Rear Stairs, Storage
- ServicesBoating, Dog Park, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions38x58x48x194x129x223
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Rlty Consultants
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 6:32am