2755 Sugarloaf Club Drive
Duluth, GA 30097
GORGEOUS one-of-a-kind French Provincial custom-built resort-style estate home featuring: ELEGANTE NINE-IRON DOORS ON THE MAIN LEVEL. Premium Sugarloaf Country Club golf course view lot (.78 acre), short walk to the main clubhouse, golf course, driving range, swimming pool, and tennis court facility; Ultimate in privacy – NO adjacent neighbors on any side; Oversize porch with covered dining and large alfresco entertaining area; Durable hard coat exterior finish; Gourmet eat-in kitchen; and Massive (approximately 3000 sq. ft.) unfinished walkout terrace level – 12’ ceiling height, bathed in the light of three walls of windows – ready for customization, which would place this home at around 9K sq. Ft. House is spotless, immaculate – always well cared for and maintained by owners. This home has an extraordinary "WOW" effect, having few equals at this price. When you see this impossible-to-replicate setting, sitting on one of the highest lots in Sugarloaf Country Club, watching the sunrise in the morning and sunset in the evening, with tremendous panoramic views of the golf course, you won't want to leave! You'll know you've arrived at an extraordinary, palatial home – unequaled, offering the ultimate in entertainment for family & friends. Lots of hardwood flooring throughout. Large Master Suite includes hotel-style sitting room w/gas fireplace and surrounding built-ins, covered deck overlooking the golf course, and European micro-bubble air-spa bathtub. Well-sized additional bedrooms, all with private marble en-suite bathrooms. Main level bedroom with en-suite bathroom perfect for office or guest accommodation. Custom iron exterior doors. The large outdoor entertainment space on the main level and patio on the walk-out terrace level. Three fireplaces. New HVAC units throughout.
- MLS #7030323
- Half Baths1
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Living Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In2002
- FeaturesBalcony, Rear Stairs
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Virtual Properties Realty.com
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 10:30pm