2485 W Wesley Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
PRICE REDUCTION!!One of the most beautiful estates in Buckhead featuring a 5.01 acre gated French Country Chateau. The estate was masterfully redesigned by Yon Pak/Dan Carithers and the redesign features many antique materials imported from Europe. "Maison des Bois" offers a mix of family living and entertaining spaces on a grand scale with fireplaces, a theatre, 2 offices, nanny suite on the terrace level, craft room & an exercise room. The Great Room opens to a limestone terrace overlooking the formal flat lawn lined with cobblestone pathways which lead to the secluded summershouse and heated saltwater pool with spa. Meticulously maintained landscape throughout the property with multiple children's retreat spaces on the estate. There is a potential for subdividing property, possible equestrian estate or compound by adding additional homes.
- MLS #7028380
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Great Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Built In1979
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Lighting, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Sprinklers In Rear, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions309x523x320x503
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 1, 2022 11:31am