7960 Wentworth Drive
Duluth, GA 30097
St Marlo Country Club-This Exquisite Four-sided brick home has it all and just a short walk to the Swim/Tennis and Clubhouse. Custom designed home sits proudly on a beautifully landscaped 1/2 acre lot on the golf course. Easy walk to the Swim/Tennis, 9 tennis courts and clubhouse. No need for a car. Built with impeccable design and quality. Elegant two-story foyer opens to a gentleman's study with built-ins. Adjacent to the Study is the formal dining room which easily accommodates twelve or more guest. The formal living area has a gorgeous limestone fireplace with wall of windows overlooking the covered veranda. The over-sized vaulted Keeping Room with huge stone fireplace seamlessly flows into the well-appointed Chefs kitchen. The chef's kitchen boast, 10' ceilings, huge stone and granite island with upscale Viking appliances and eat-in dining area. Special features include a lavish main level primary suite with custom closet, beautiful triple trey ceiling and Spa-like bath with a steam shower, soaking tub, heated flooring and a huge custom closet. The Gentleman's paneled Study boast built-ins and fireplace. The upstairs library /media/flex room with fireplace and covered porch adds to its luxurious appeal. Additionally, the upstairs level boast 4 large bedrooms all with ensuite baths and walk-in closets. The finished terrace level is amazing with two additional master suites, two full and one-half bath, a bar with a fully equipped kitchen, billiard/game room, Wine Cellar with 700 bottle capacity, tankless water heater, exercise room and theater. Whole house wired for Surround Sound with sub-woofer speakers installed in the flooring of the Terrace level and Keeping Room. The wooded and professionally landscaped grounds are perfect for a pool and overlooks the golf course! A must see!! Please make sure to view our Matterport Tour!
- MLS #7011143
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Living Room
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2002
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Pickleball, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course
- Lot Dimensions113x150
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 6:09am