2125 Sugarloaf Club Drive
Duluth, GA 30097
Exceptional and Exquisitely Updated Home in Duluth! Beautifully located in a prestigious gated golf course community, this 5BR/8BA, 9,280sqft executive residence delightfully entices with stunning vernacular architecture, marvelous mature landscaping, a freshly painted exterior, custom double front doors, and a long winding driveway. Design brilliance permeates the bright and newly painted interior with an open floorplan, a grand marble inset foyer, soaring ceilings, refinished hardwood flooring, a massive great room with a fireplace and soaring two-story ceilings, and an open concept gourmet kitchen featuring stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, refinished European-inspired cabinetry, a center island with breakfast bar seating, and an adjoining breakfast nook. With an abundance of entertaining space, the outdoor area delivers tranquil lake and golf course views, tons of space for a swimming pool, a huge covered patio, and an enlarged main-level deck with new railings and fresh paint. Indoor gatherings may be enjoyed in the lower-level with a billiard room, a built-in bar, a home theater, and ton of flex space. Executives will bask in the impressively dapper office/library, which has a lovely library ladder and beautiful built-ins. Situated on the main-level, the primary bedroom includes abundant closet space, deep tray ceilings, a sitting room, a romantic fireplace, and a luxe en suite with new marble flooring, a jetted soaking tub, a tempered glass enclosed jet shower, dual vanities, custom stained-glass window, and a water closet. Offering additional comfort and convenience to multigenerational households, the terrace-level includes a secondary primary suite with premium finishes. Other features: attached 3-car garage, laundry room, all brand-new plush carpet, all refinished stair treads, only 28.5-miles from Downtown Atlanta, close to shopping, restaurants, I-85, Sugarloaf Mills, Kroger, Starbucks, and schools, and so much more! Call now to schedule your private showing!
- MLS #6995248
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Master on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room, Media Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Wet Bar, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Wine Rack, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionMaster Bedroom, Other Room, Basement, Family Room, Gas Log, Glass Doors
- Built In1996
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry
- ServicesClubhouse, Gated, Guest Suite, Fitness Center, Pool, Country Club, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Playground, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, On Golf Course , Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Gold Peach Realty, LLC
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 6:32am