3229 Carmichael Place
Duluth, GA 30097
Stunning Views of the 7th Fairway in this Move-in Ready, Meticulously Maintained TPC Golf Course Home in Gated Sugarloaf Country Club. Over 10,300 Architecturally Rich, Finished Sq Ft. Large, Level back yard boasts wide-open view of this 27-hole Championship Golf Course, with room for a pool! 2 Story Grand Entrance w/Captivating Staircase opens to Living Room & Wall of Windows overlooking the golf course. Master on Main w/sitting area (dual vanities, oversized shower, custom closet), 5 En-Suite Bedrooms including JUNIOR Master Suite, 6 Baths, 3 Half baths, Huge main laundry room w/sink & extra refrigerator. 2nd laundry room upstairs, 2nd floor Media Room w/built-ins; 3-Car Side Entry Garage, Separate Friend’s Entry w/Mudroom & Command Center. Chef’s Kitchen: Sub-Zero Refrigerator; Wolf range; Scottsman Ice Machine; Dual Wine Chiller; Hidden Walk-in Pantry & Butler Pantry. Formal DR seats 12! Wood paneled study w/ fireplace & floor-to-ceiling bookshelves! 2 Finished Storage Rooms. Large Attic Storage Area. Custom Finished Basement includes: Barreled Ceiling; Wet-Bar w/Dishwasher/Ice Maker/Refrg Drawers; Theater Room, Billiard Room; Office (converted 7th BR); Den w/Fireplace; Music Room; Bedroom; 1.5 baths; Travertine tile. 4 indoor fireplaces. Whole-House Sound System & CAT-5 Wiring Throughout; High-end Construction on 3 levels w/Custom Built-ins, beautiful trim, appointments & finishes, domed & coffered ceilings. Perfect outdoor living w/covered veranda & wood burning fireplace offers your own private seating to tournament viewing. NEW ROOF. Energy efficient windows. Private, quiet single sided interior street w/no thru traffic or road noise. Resort style amenities w/optional varying memberships. Sugarloaf offers walking trails, fishing lakes & 2 restaurants all within the gates! Close to #1 rated Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science, and Technology. Enjoy concerts and events at the Gas South District, just 5 minutes outside the gates. Close to restaurants and shopping. Quick access to I-85, giving a straight shot to Downtown Atlanta during the work week, and the North Georgia Mountains on the weekends!
- MLS #6990331
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Loft, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Living Room, Other Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2007
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Side
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, On Golf Course
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 4, 2022 11:30pm